Understanding Your Reports
- Understanding The Difference Between Your Ancestry Percentages, Your Country Matches, and Your Genetic Groups
- How Ancestry Composition Works
- Understanding Your Ancestry Composition Results
- 23andMe Reference Populations & Regions
- Using the Advanced Features in DNA Ancestry Composition
- Confidence Thresholds in Ancestry Composition
Carrier Status Reports
Health Predispositions (Genetic Health Risk) Reports
- How 23andMe Uses Birth Sex and Gender in the Hereditary Prostate Cancer (HOXB13-Related) Genetic Health Risk report
- Why do my Skin Cancer (Melanoma) and/or Skin Cancer (Basal and Squamous Cell Carcinomas) report(s) say my result is not available?
- Why Am I Not Seeing My LDL Cholesterol and Coronary Artery Disease Health Predisposition Reports?
- Getting Started With Your Health Predisposition Reports
- Navigating and Understanding Health Predisposition Reports
- Learning You Have a BRCA Variant: Finding Support and Resources (Female)