As described in our Privacy Statement, 23andMe uses your Personal Information in the following ways.
- Provide our Services, including to develop, operate, improve, maintain, and safeguard our Services, including developing new product tools and features
- Analyze and measure trends and usage of the Services
- Communicate with you, including customer support, or to share information about our Services or other offers or information we think may be relevant to you
- Personalize, contextualize and market our Services to you
- Enhance the safety, integrity, and security of our Services, including prevention of fraud and other unauthorized or illegal activities on our Services
- Enforce, investigate, and report conduct violating our Terms of Service or other policies
- Conduct surveys or polls, and obtain testimonials or stories about you
- Comply with our legal, licensing, and regulatory obligations
- Conduct 23andMe Research, if you choose to participate
For full details of how we use your Personal Information, please read our Privacy Statement and our How We Use Your Information page.