Help with kit usage, registration, and tracking the status of your sample
- About the 23andMe Personal Genome Service
- Receiving and viewing your 23andMe results
- Do men and women receive different information from 23andMe?
- What unexpected things might I learn from 23andMe?
- What can 23andMe do for me if I am adopted?
- Can I participate if I am a bone marrow transplant recipient?
- Placing an order
- Shipping rates and information
- Changing or Cancelling an Order
- 23andMe Refund and Replacement Policy
- Giving 23andMe as a gift
- Can I use insurance to pay for your service?
- Providing your saliva sample
- Tips and tricks for providing your sample
- Who can use the 23andMe kit?
- Where do I send my sample?
- Time and temperature guidelines
- Receiving 23andMe as a gift