|December 2013 – Pending an FDA decision, 23andMe no longer offers new customers access to health reports. Customers who received their health information prior to November 22, 2013 will still be able to see their health reports, but those who purchased after that time will only receive their ancestry information as well as access to their uninterpreted raw data.|
If you've been genotyped through our service, you can share your genome with other 23andMe users and compare yourself with them using our various features. To initiate sharing, follow the steps below:
1. Hover over the Family & Friends section in the navigation and select Manage Sharing.
2. Click the Share Your Genome button on the right to bring up the invitation form.
- You will be asked to enter the email address of the person you wish to share with in the invite box.
- If your account contains multiple profiles, you will also be asked to select which profile in your account you would like to share with this person.
- You can share with other users at different levels; either with our without health reports.
- The recipient will get an email prompting them to log in to their account or create a free demo account to accept your sharing invitation.
Searching for Users