This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here.

Research-related issues or questions about privacy in 23andMe Research

If you have a research-related issue or questions about subjects' rights, please contact the Human Protections Administrator via or submit a request to our Customer Care Team.

If you want to withdraw your answers to a research survey, or if you made a mistake and want to retake or update a survey, you can read about how to review and edit your survey responses.

Still have questions? Contact Us

Submit a request



Mon - Fri
3am - 5pm PT
Was this article helpful?
10 out of 18 found this helpful